Go People's standard Contactless delivery process
Here is the standard procedure to make a successful Contactless delivery. These are designed to ensure a smooth delivery experience for yourself as well as the customers.
- Arrive at the drop-off location.
- Find parking and park your vehicle properly.
- Take the delivery out of your vehicle, and walk to the recipient's front door.
- Knock on the door or ring the bell.
- Place the goods on the floor. Stay away from the entrance for at least two meters and wait for the recipients to come out.
- Ask for the recipient's name and take a photo of the door number as proof. NO signature is required.
- If no one answers the door, ring the customer.
- If the customer doesn't answer, send the customer a friendly text message.
- If the customer still doesn't reply, ring the customer again in 5 minutes.
- If the customer still doesn't answer and if the job has the Authority to Leave (ATL), leave the goods in a safe place.
- Take a photo of the goods with the door number as proof.
- Take a photo of the street number in the comment, if it could not be included in the photo from step 11.
- If the job does not have the Authority to Leave (ATL) or not safe to leave, contact the sender and start a return request.
- Follow the sender's instruction.
- If the sender does not answer, leave a comment to explain the situation, and try to call them again after 5 minutes. You can click the 'start waiting' button at this stage.
- Mark the delivery as non-deliverable if sender still not answer in 5 minutes.
- Move on to your next stop.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.