How to AIFleet: add your own drivers
The Own Driver feature allows your staff/contractors/drivers to have access to the same technology as Go People Runners to complete deliveries!
Each Subscription plan allows you to add Own Drivers by invitation in your Go People account. Once added to your Go People account, Own Drivers will only be able to see your shifts & jobs, and will be unable to see any other shifts & jobs on the Go People Runner App.
Adding Own Driver(s) is really simple:
- Own Driver(s) need to download the Go People Runner App from Google Play (for an Android phone) or from the App Store (if they have an iPhone).
- The Own Driver(s) open the Runner App and make a Runner account by signing up and logging in.
NOTE: Own Driver(s) do not need to go through our induction process, including training.
- In your Go People account, click on ‘BYO Drivers’ on the left hand navigation, then where it says ‘My Own Drivers’ click on '+ INVITE'.
- Enter the mobile number your Own Driver used to make their Runner account, then click ‘INVITE’.
NOTE: You can only send one invite at a time; for multiple Own Driver invitations simply repeat steps 3 & 4 till all invitations are sent.
- The invitation(s) will be sent through Go People admin to:
- Approve if the driver is not a Go People Runner - Invitation sent to Runner App.
- Decline if the driver is a Go People Runner (you’ll need to contact us).
- If the invitation is approved your account will display the invitation status on the ‘My Runners’ page.
- The Own Driver will also receive a notification in the Go People Runner App which they can choose to agree or decline.
- After pressing ‘Agree’, the driver will appear in the ‘My Own Drivers’ section in your Go People account.
- All Done! Your Own Driver(s) now have access to the same features as Go People Runners and can be assigned your shifts & jobs.
How to use the Driver App video tutorial
Once the binding is completed, it is helpful to ask your drivers to watch this Tutorial video to understand how to operate on the App. This video is about 8 mins long.