How to Shopify: install or uninstall the Go People Shopify plugin
Please note, you may need the “Third-party calculated shipping rates” feature enabled on your Shopify plan to have the prices displayed dynamically based on customer's location. By default, this feature is only available on “Advanced Shopify” plan. However, if you happen to be on the “Basic Shopify” or the “Shopify” plans, please make contact with Shopify support. Often, they would agree to add it if you subscribe to the annualised plans. For more details, please visit Shopify pricing page.
1. To install the Go People Shopify plugin, firstly you will need a Go People Sender account. If you do not have one yet, please register here: https://www.gopeople.com.au/register/
2. Once you are logged in click on the settings at the bottom left of the dashboard.
3. Click on Shopping Cart Integrations.
4. Enter your shopify URL (without “http://”, e.g. myfashionshop.myshopify.com) into the input box and click on the ‘CONNECT’ button:
5. Click ‘Install unlisted app’ and you’re done!
After you’ve logged into your Shopify account, click on the ‘Apps’ option from the menu on the left hand side. Then, simply find Go People amongst your installed apps, and hit the delete button.