Do's and Don't's for Runners
A few Do’s and Don’ts a Runner should be aware of:
- Do introduce yourself when you enter a Sender's business “Hi, I’m [Name], the Go People Runner!”
- Do park only where it's allowed
- Do wear closed shoes, clean shirt and long trousers. No thongs or flip-flops!
- Do have a phone charger in your car
- Do have a crate/box for transporting flowers
- Do always read Sender Notes and Comments for each delivery
- Do leave flowers upright while dropping-off at the door of the Recipient
- Do stay polite and professional at all times
- DON’T transport flowers in the boot or near the heating or Air Con vents and don’t leave in the sun
- DON’T smoke in your car while on the job
- DON’T waste more than 5-10 mins trying to find an address, contact Go People as soon as you are having an issue so we can start helping you
A few Do’s and Don’ts a ‘Shift Runner’ should be aware of:
- Do wait until the start of the Shift and until your jobs are assigned (unless advised otherwise by Go People or Sender) as the Sender will be busy organising their items for delivery and may have customers in the shop
- Do follow the Routing Map and which item you are dropping-off carefully
- Do show up on time
- DON”T contact Senders or Recipients outside of delivery hours
- DON’T block the driveway or anyone else’s car. If you’ve parked far from the pick-up location we recommend to use a trolley and some crates
- DON’T use anyone's bathroom without asking first
- DON’T pressure or stress the Sender. If they are running behind schedule contact Go People by phone or use the “Waiting button
- DON’T look over Sender’s computer, front counter etc.
- DON’T turn up late
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.