What makes a good Go People Runner?
- Acts in a friendly, professional manner to Senders/Recipients
- Understands that they’re a contractor, not an employee
- Has a good understanding of the Knowledge Base
- Wears correct attire, especially shoes
- Is able to solve simple problems (eg difficult to find address) by themselves
- Has their own delivery gear (eg trolley, bucket, cooler bag)
- Complies with Senders’ Special Requirements (eg Startrack Delivery Machines)
- Obtains correct method of POD
- Understands what ATL means
- Takes care of fragile items
- Cancels with notice
- Contacts Sender/Recipient/Admin to notify delivery issues
- Always available to contact
- Has good conversational/written English
- Reads all work related communication
- Profile description about self/vehicle accurate
- Can be counted on and trusted to complete job as required
- Arrives at pick-up on time
- Drops off on time for all Jobs and Shifts
- Low cancellation rate - i.e. applies only for Shifts that they can do
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.