How to GoBUNDLE: set your own hourly rates?

2 min. readlast update: 11.09.2023

GoBUNDLEV is a service that allows senders to hire a driver with a vehicle hourly. Senders can set their desired hourly rate based on their business requirements.

A recommended hourly rate is a fair amount to find drivers. This rate may vary occasionally, depending on demands and supplies. You can set your hourly rates if you wish to offer the drivers a higher amount. Please note you can only set your hourly rates higher than the recommended rates, which we believe are the lowest rates the platform can secure drivers at.

This article explains how you can set the hourly rates.

Set the hourly rates when creating a Timeframe or hiring Runners

You can set the hourly when creating a timeframe or on the Runner hiring page after the timeframe is created.

On the Hire Runners step, click the ‘Set my hourly rates’ link.


 Click on the +/- buttons to adjust your hourly rates. Or enter the exact hourly you wish to pay. You also tick the ‘Save my hourly rates’ for future use.


Update hourly rates

Occasionally, you may find the set rates need to be more attractive to get the drivers you need. You have the option to increase the hourly rates. Please note that you can only increase the rates more than initially set.

Go to the Edit Timeframe popup and click the ‘Set my hourly rates’ link.


Click on the +/- buttons to adjust your hourly rates. Or enter the exact hourly you wish to pay. 



How much will the Runner receive? 

Go People take a 15% platform fee from your paid hourly rate. Runner receives the remaining 85%. E.g. If you set the new hourly rate as $30/hr, Runners will receive $25.50/hr.

Can my hourly rates be lower than the recommended hourly rate? 

No. Your hourly rate must equal or exceed the recommended hourly rate. The recommended hourly rate is the lowest rate to get the drivers needed. The recommended hourly rates may vary during the busy seasons, e.g. December, Valentine's Day, etc. 

Can I set up different hourly rates for different Runners? 

All Runners within the same timeframe share the same hourly rates. If you wish to offer a different hourly rate for a particular Runner, you can create a new timeframe with a better rate and invite your desired Runner to apply. 

Was this article helpful?