How to: raise a dispute
Sometimes, things may not go exactly according to plan. The first thing to do when it happens is to raise a dispute against the job. This will trigger the dispute process as follows:
- It will notify the Runner (the driver who delivered the job) that there is a dispute on the job
- Block the payment for the job/shift to Runner until the dispute is resolved
- A dispute case will be created to track the progress
- The support team will start following it up with all parties (Sender, Runner, Recipient) involved for more information and evidence
How to raise a dispute
Firstly, log into the member portal and go into "Jobs"->"List".
Find the job that has issues. Use "Advanced Search" if necessary.
Click on the "Raise a dispute" button on the right-hand side of the job.
Then follow the prompts there to complete the dispute.
Please make sure to provide as much accurate information as possible to ensure the dispute is resolved smoothly and in a timely manner.
- A dispute can only be raised within 72 hours after the job completion time
- If it is deemed to be Runner's fault, delivery charges will be refunded if there is no FreightSafe warranty on the job. Good damages can only be compensated if one of the Freightsafe warranty programs is subscribed to. To know more about FreightSafe warrenty program, please visit here.